Monday 24 June 2019

Research Dossier

Primary Research


This is an example of primary research as I had to interview Emma Rees for her own opinion on K-Pop for my documentary.


This is also primary research as I had to go out and find my own locations for the pre-production work


The above releases are examples of primary production research - they show that I sourced and recruited people for my production.

This risk assessment is an example of primary research as I needed to find out where we were filming beforehand and then figure out what might go wrong with filming at those certain locations.

This is a questionnaire I conducted about K-Pop, I gave answers myself and asked my sister and mum to answer them. This is so I could get an honest opinion without using someone from the internet.

Secondary Research


This is an example of secondary research as I had to research different Unilever products and make a presentation about who the target audience is and when the adverts are on TV.


This is an example of secondary research as I needed to research what MESH is and then write up anything I found out.


This is secondary research of Jimin's song Promise - I needed to look up what the lyrics mean.



This is secondary research of statistics that I researched for one of my Criminology lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Single Camera Techniques Essay

This essay is about the different aspects of a single camera production and the different genres and formats within them. Camera : When ...